Monday, May 12, 2008

Big Splashes

I wanted to say thanks to whomever added that last comment on my previous post, so, 'Thanks'. Don't be shy - feel free to add your name(s) to the comments!!

On that note, I thought that for sure by now we would be seeing something - anything - from the Keswick branch of the organization. . . . What gives? It's not like non of you have digital cameras these days. How about some insightful stuff from the Wick! Or is the Pefferlaw gang going to completely take this thing over?!?!? Surely (and quit calling me Shirley) you guys have been doing SOMETHING down there . . .

Another busy weekend at the cottage, with the launch of THREE new boats to the mix. Our resident boats were all put in the water a couple of weeks ago - some put in a little farther than others, but that's another story - but we added some new ones, just for fun.

First, Anchor Girl & I put the new dingy in on Friday. Eight feet and five horses of fun! OK, so I had a little mishap when I first fired the thing up, but what do you expect when they build them damned docks so close to the water? All I can say is that I'm really glad the dock was lined with carpet. On the top. . . . Here's a pic of yours truly taking it for a rip on the river;

On Saturday morning, Anchor Girl drove Kevvy Wevvy & I up to Orillia to get & deliver the new 'Docked Wages'. The first trip across the lake was great, with the weather being sunny & a little too clear :-) Just so you know, gas was One Dollar and Forty Five cents for one Canadian litre at Hot Knots. Here's the man & his ride filling up for the ride;
 Finally, Graham & Debbie launched their new little toy as well! Here's a shot of all the little helpers, helping put the thing together. What a hoot these things are!

There's gonna be lots more video from these toys, to be sure!!

No comments: