Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Big City - New Marina

After a long break from the Blog, I wanted to give you all a quick update on what's recently happened with the Boogaboo Crew. In case you missed it (or was looking for us), I was 'asked to leave' - along with Boogaboo IV - our former dockage at the 'Pefferlaw' Marina by the management :-(

Too bad, so sad.

But that's not all, folks. I'm not even allowed to step back on the E******s Marina property. Geez, you'd think I did something really horrible, or was behind with my account, or pissed off the neighbours, or abused the facilities, or threatened someone, or broke something, or played my stereo too loud, or sped the boat through the marina, or made too much dust in the car, or used too much water, or flushed the toilets too much. . .  Nope, non of the above. Huh.

Best of luck to those of you who are still there.

 I don't have time to bore you with all the details right now, other than to say we are VERY HAPPY to finally be in Lagoon City Marina :-)

 Boogaboo in the new slip;

No comments: