Tuesday, April 30, 2013

We're Floating Again! Boating Season Has Begun :-)

I am very pleased to say that at long last, Boogaboo IV is once again floating! Here's to another great season on the water! It couldn't have come at a better time, my friends. . . .

 Before it was time to float, it was time to polish. Here, Anchor Girl & I enjoy our first dinner of the year - a little dry, but just nice;


I couldn't have done it without Anchor Girl's hard work and help. So much so, that we were able to get more than I was hoping for polished in only a few days;

Thumbs up to the guys  for coming in on a Saturday morning to get us launched!

Wevvy took advantage of the weather on Sunday getting a super shine on Docked Wages

 

At last! Our beautiful floating home is welcoming us once more :-)

Our Sea Ray 400 Sedan Bridge

No comments: