Sunday, October 4, 2009

Eight Years Of Fun, Fun, Fun :-)

I invited Homer to celebrate the EIGHTH anniversary of the Rotten Row / Dock Crocs site! Eight years - amazing. And a little hard to believe. Sure has been allot of changes in those eight years, and allot of laughs :-) Maybe YOU can help mark this milestone by perhaps leaving a comment of one of your 'Most Memorable Moments' of the past eight years? Sure would be nice to read what you have to say. And better for everyone too, because you know that if you leave this stuff all to me, we'll be here all night. Speaking of laughs, we had an opportunity to be part of the B Channel thanksgiving dinner over at the Peninsula Resort last night and join in on the fun. Let me just say . . Rick & Cathy - sorry about your luck. HA! Next time, us Keswickians gotta take our teeth - that will show John what class is all about ;-)

I also want to say thanks again for the whole crew coming out to help with 'Emergency Pump Out #2'. I'm just glad that I was able to get Tim to turn on the power before he left - and that we didn't have to drive all the way to Parry Sound for the job! Here's some video of the crew in action. That reminds me, I never saw Graham warsh his hands before we ate dinner last night . . .


Unfortunately I don't have any video of Lou-Lou chasing John & I around the fire last night. It's a good thing I didn't take my camera with me, as it probably would have ended up with wine - or what was left of the bottle - spilled all over it. And to think I was party to smuggling that BIG bottle out of the restaurant for her. Ohh, I'm gonna be a dead man this Friday . . . Finally, I just wanted to mention that with the boats coming out of the water over the next couple of weeks, we are hopefully going to be taking Boogaboo out for the traditional final run of the season next weekend. I know Debbie is really looking forward to it, and has already gotten prepared for the trip;

No comments: